News:

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66]

Author Topic: AUAA  (Read 72588 times)

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
Re: AUAA
« Reply #650 on: January 31, 2018, 03:06:45 PM »

If you had the skills, tools and materials to make one awesome piece of costume, what would it be and why?

well, I always wanted a Water Bender from Avatar.  A Full chieftain look would be awesome.   Granted my skills in this area is pretty poor and honestly my time is limited.   I already do so much.    Maybe one day.  I could always spend a week at Waynes...he seems to have the resources to create some awesome stuff.

With 2018 on it's way.   Is there a place you want to go visit this year?  Why?
Tabaxion

Show Co-Host and all around good guy

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #651 on: February 01, 2018, 03:42:38 AM »

With 2018 on it's way.   Is there a place you want to go visit this year?  Why?

Kitten and I plan to go to Ibiza in the next couple of months, and planning to go to Tenerife for Christmas. I'm actually going to continue the same question since it's interesting - do you have any plans to visit anywhere this year?

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
« Reply #652 on: February 09, 2018, 03:14:17 PM »

Do you have any plans to visit anywhere this year?

Well, because you asked.  Nothing planned for anything big in travel this year.  But the planning starts for Spring of 2019 which will be a Paris trip for the family.   It's a long process, but look forward to the adventure.   Some of the days will be spent up in Normandy.  12 days total.   

With the US launching a car into space for "the heck of it" what else would you like to see float through space?

-TAB-
Tabaxion

Show Co-Host and all around good guy
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66]