VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: What alignment are you?  (Read 5338 times)

Vaulisel

• Baron
  • Fashionista
Re: What alignment are you?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »

Somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good.

John

• That -1 Guy.
  • Baron
  • The -1
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 06:39:30 AM »

insanely neuteral.

Vandal

• Vassal
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 04:04:17 PM »

Chaotic Good :))))

Edmunt

• Monk
  • Well, they are, um magical...
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 05:19:39 PM »

I'd have to say I'm chaotic good, simply because the law just isn't enough sometimes.

Say a man kill his wife and children. Doesn't deny doing it, isn't even sorry for it. Why then should we have him go through trial where he could get off because of some technicality. I say just shoot scum like that on the spot and be done with it, just because the law says thats wrong doesn't mean it is.

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

The law does tend to have some completely retarded acts:
The top 10 most ridiculous British laws:

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament

2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down

3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store

4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day

5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter

6. A pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman's helmet

7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen

8. It is illegal to avoid telling the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing

9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armor

10. In the city of York, it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow.

http://forums.teamphoenixrising.net/showthread.php?t=47640 <--from there.

Grail

• Staff Member
  • Vassal
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »

Umm kinda chaotic big deal.   ;D

Grail
I chose something different.  I chose the impossible.  I chose Rapture! -Andrew Ryan

Barryva

• The Baron VonAwesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Baron
  • Scourge of the 7 IRC's
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 09:11:59 PM »

Say a man kill his wife and children. Doesn't deny doing it, isn't even sorry for it. Why then should we have him go through trial where he could get off because of some technicality. I say just shoot scum like that on the spot and be done with it, just because the law says thats wrong doesn't mean it is.

In America the right to a trial is called Due process. And while it may seem pointless to put an admittedly  guilty person through the motions of a trial, if they as you say don't Deny it and dont regret it, they would be pleading guilty and it would be a short trial. If there was a possibility of the police passing judgment and carrying out execution sentences on the spot, it would be too easy for that power to be corrupted and taken out of control. innocent people may be killed and the police could just claim they were guilty.  The idea of the Justice system you proposed here is much the same to that of the Movie/comic Book Judge Dredd. Terrible movie but in a hilarious way. But a very grim form of society.

Edrac

• Monk
  • Cin vhetin
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 12:10:37 AM »

I'd have to be Neutral Good Tending towards lawful

So:
     <- leaning toward Lawful Good
LG | NG | CG
LN | NN | CN
LE | NE | CE

Banished Link

• Novice
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 02:06:32 AM »

Neutral evil for me.
"3-D is a distracting, annoying, anti-realistic, juvenile abomination to use as an excuse for higher prices."
-Roger Ebert

Unrelenting

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 06:56:42 AM »

Chaotic Good here. Definitely.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4