VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Married life sucks at time:(  (Read 1311 times)

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
Married life sucks at time:(
« on: April 12, 2010, 12:09:44 AM »

So right now I'm locked out of our room due to the fact that me and the wife are having a fight....yea a have banned from the bedroom. First year of marrage sucks from time to time:(

i'm almost sure it's my fault, I brought up something at the wrong time, she doesn't understand why, screaming yelling.

Worst part is, we go on vacation tomorrow:(

Eid

• I post to much
  • Baron
Re: Married life sucks at time:(
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:52:05 AM »

LOCKED out of the room, that's impressive man! Did you try 'I love you, you're pretty'?

Eid

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 03:16:34 AM »

Ah that's pretty crap dude. I'd recommend apologizing then, maybe with a gift and a hug / kiss, tell her you love her.

Friar

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »

It doesn't end after 1 year.

Just have to tiptoe around a few days a month.

:-*

Grebog

• Baron
    • VTW MC
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 03:49:39 PM »

I hope she does not have an account on here or you likely just upset her even more by making private matters public.

I know not every relationship/marriage is the same, so it is hard to give advice on situations like this. And it will vary depending on the people involved. Like some people just need to give each other a little space to calm down so they can have a rational discussion on this, while others only have rational discussions and don't let it blow up. My best advice is listen to what she is saying, do not assume things, do not bring up ancient history, do not name call, and try to understand where she is coming from. I know it is hard to not let emotions to run wild, but most times if you can stay calm and talk it out, you likely will find it is a misunderstanding.

I know most times my wife or I hurt the other, it was because one of us misunderstood the other. Also, look at each disagreement as a learning experience. If you can learn where the failure in communication broke down, you can likely not have to rehash the same things over and over.

But, you do not have to listen to what I have to say, because I do not have any schooling to back this and do not know everything and like I said every relationship is different.
The VTW minecraft server has been closed for now. If people become interested in having a VTW minecraft server again, I will gladly help set one up.
Old Maps can be found here(still adding them all): http://vtwmc.com/Files.php

Daksa

• Staff Member
  • Vassal
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 06:03:32 PM »

Grebog has it correct. Can't really add much to that.
I don't heal.  I hit things really hard then they kill me.

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 06:19:45 PM »

Everythings ok now:)

Edit: I couldn't agree with you more grebog:)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 06:58:37 PM by Bazeleel »