VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: April Fools..  (Read 2185 times)

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
April Fools..
« on: April 01, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »

Turns out this was all a setup, planted into your brain, and only now are you finally truly awake.

Nah but seriously..

Any good pranks get done on you or you did on anyone?

bobafettish

• Vassal
Re: April Fools..
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 02:31:12 AM »

Not really this year, I am Team lead for my area at work and had it all set up (Phone/email etc) to say I was not with the company any more but do to the holiday on Friday I did not get my usuall stuff of problems on Thursday, no one called or emailed me during the period I had it set up, I took it off in the afternoon, then everything came in.... GOOD OLD Murphys Law. Oh well there is next year. And noone tried to do anything in my direction.

Rawrx

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 03:11:36 AM »

So my buddies dad has a benign(sp?) behind his right eye. He has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months. Now for the prank.....When he woke up he told his wife that he was blind out of his right eye. Thinking his condition had gotten worse she quickly got out of bed and began rush around to take him to the hospital. He asked her to look at his eye and see if anything looked wrong with it. She told him she could not see anything wrong with it. He then said look closer there should be a reflection in it."A reflection of what she asked?" still in a hurry. "A reflection of an April Fool!"

Talk about harsh.
!DOll!DO;try
try:Comramand not found

Check out my Blog @ http://rawrx-tankthis.blogspot.com/
Follow me on twitter = RawrX_

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 05:51:22 PM »

So my buddies dad has a benign(sp?) behind his right eye. He has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months. Now for the prank.....When he woke up he told his wife that he was blind out of his right eye. Thinking his condition had gotten worse she quickly got out of bed and began rush around to take him to the hospital. He asked her to look at his eye and see if anything looked wrong with it. She told him she could not see anything wrong with it. He then said look closer there should be a reflection in it."A reflection of what she asked?" still in a hurry. "A reflection of an April Fool!"

Talk about harsh.

Ahahha that's pretty good.

And boba that's ashame :[ Yeah Murphy's law is a bitch.

Ehm the only one I can think of is me and a few friends text another mate of ours claiming we saw him kissing another guy at a club he was at last night, he was really drunk then so might've believed it, instead he got really angry and told us we were crap friends =p I apologized and said it was an April Fools, my other friends are still falling out over it. Sigh =p

Shriggs

• Vassal
  • not lazy or procrastinate, just right
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 03:26:44 PM »

I told my roomate they came out with a mac client for the beta key none of us can use, he was very very happy then very very depressed

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »

I told my roomate they came out with a mac client for the beta key none of us can use, he was very very happy then very very depressed

LMAO!

Shriggs

• Vassal
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 04:16:17 PM »

LMAO!

yes i go him right before april 1st ended, he retaliated with "well I beat the final terran mission in broodwar in 33 minutes!" haha, he's actually not my roomate, more of a housemate, my roomate is the one with teh beta key, and he borrowed a laptop from his parents over the weekend and brought it back to college so now we can finally enjoy sc2 yay!

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 04:22:03 PM »

LMAO!

yes i go him right before april 1st ended, he retaliated with "well I beat the final terran mission in broodwar in 33 minutes!" haha, he's actually not my roomate, more of a housemate, my roomate is the one with teh beta key, and he borrowed a laptop from his parents over the weekend and brought it back to college so now we can finally enjoy sc2 yay!

would you happen to have a spare beta key :)

Souleks

• Vassal
  • Where dem Lolis @?
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »

LMAO!

Make that two.

Shriggs

• Vassal
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »

LMAO!

Make that two.

I wish