VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bi-Weekly Art Contest?  (Read 3059 times)

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
Re: Bi-Weekly Art Contest?
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 05:27:41 PM »

Sounds good! I'll see if any of my arty friends IRL will join in, maybe even take to the community during it =)

I'm quite excited =) And appropriate thinking there with the theme of birth, never thought of your reasoning for choosing it =)

MoG

• Novice
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 06:16:38 AM »

I think this is a good idea.

In general, for further contest ideas, I wouldn't be to worried about being narrow in the topic. Some really good things can come out of being challenged, and in art a good way of doing that is limitation. Which a topic in itself is.

Prize: Podcast shout-out and 1 month premium subcription on DeviantArt

The shout out is probably no problem. You might even get the winning picture posted on the front page, or a link to it. (Simply throwing out ideas, I have next to nothing to say in decision making.) But out of curiosity, who would be paying for the premium DeviantArt subscription?

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 01:19:18 PM »

I think this is a good idea.

In general, for further contest ideas, I wouldn't be to worried about being narrow in the topic. Some really good things can come out of being challenged, and in art a good way of doing that is limitation. Which a topic in itself is.

Prize: Podcast shout-out and 1 month premium subcription on DeviantArt

The shout out is probably no problem. You might even get the winning picture posted on the front page, or a link to it. (Simply throwing out ideas, I have next to nothing to say in decision making.) But out of curiosity, who would be paying for the premium DeviantArt subscription?

Some good idea's there, the link on the front page is a great one. As for the subscription, I'll pay, it's no problem to me.

zulack

• Novice
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2010, 12:28:19 PM »

Hello,

I love this idea!
Hopefully we'll be getting to see some awesome pieces!!!!
The True Zulack Experience
Pages: 1 [2]