VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The Doctor's Tunes  (Read 1484 times)

Archon

• Novice
The Doctor's Tunes
« on: March 19, 2010, 11:12:26 PM »

Out of boredom and because I heard a song on the radio today that made me think of this, I came up with the beginnings of themed playlist for everyone's favorite purveyor of candy and Xboxes. So....because this joke never seems to get old, if you can think of some good additions, post the artist, title and a convincing line.

Neil Diamond - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon (naturally)

Faith No More - Edge of the World   "come sit right down, lay your head on my shoulder. its not the point that I'm forty years older. you can trust me, I'm no criminal..."

Winger - Seventeen   "She's only seventeen, daddy says she's too young but she's old enough for me"

Oingo Boingo - Little Girls   "I love little girls they make me feel so good. I love little girls they make me feel so bad. "

Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire   "hey little girl is your daddy home? did he go and leave you all alone? I got a bad desire..."

Tonight's the Night - Rod Stewart   "don't say a word, my virgin child. just let your inhibitions run wild. the secret is about to unfold. upstairs, before the night's too old. "

Benny Mardones - Into the Night   "she's just 16 years old....leave her alone, they say..."

Danzig - Mother   "Mother, tell your children not to walk my way. Tell your children not to hear my words...what they mean, what they say"

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl "young girl, get out of my mind. my love for you is way out of line. better run, girl."

Jethro Tull - Aqualung "sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent"

Johnny Burnette - You're Sixteen "You come on like a dream, peaches and cream ...Lips like strawberry wine ...You're sixteen, you're beautiful and you're mine "

Eid

• I post to much
  • Baron
Re: The Doctor's Tunes
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 04:40:50 AM »

Gilbert O'Sullivan - "Clare" (really the whole lyrics!) But
I don't care what people say, to me you're more than a child.
"I'm going to marry you. Will you marry me? Oh hurray!"
While I, in an effort to babysit, catch up on my breath,

Eid

Feriluce

• Baron
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

Gilbert O'Sullivan - "Clare" (really the whole lyrics!) But
I don't care what people say, to me you're more than a child.
"I'm going to marry you. Will you marry me? Oh hurray!"
While I, in an effort to babysit, catch up on my breath,

Eid

That is...disturbing.

themanofwick

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 09:16:21 PM »

Congratulations, you have won the internets

Vandal

• Vassal