VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Twilight  (Read 3091 times)

Porcelina

• Monk
Re: Twilight
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 09:49:48 PM »

I find it quite ironic that you see someone of Tori Amos' likeness in this movie at all.

I guess that given that I would rather see Amos than either Bella, Edward or Jacob means that I am not exactly in the target audience to begin with though.

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 09:59:12 AM »

It's not.  The Tori Amos thing was a joke, and I'm sure most of the girls screaming in the theaters have never heard "Cornflake Girl" or "Caught a Lite Sneeze" (pity, since they might learn something about the dangers of codependency or the value of knowing one's self-worth from Tori's music; the girls I knew who were real Amos fans were NOT pushovers).  Have to admit there is a slight resemblance, though.

[youtube]AnHWaMMBCmM[/youtube]

Actually, the picture you've linked is Bryce-Dallas Howard, who isn't in New Moon  :P Rachelle Lefevre, was a far better looking Victoria in my opinion.

NugeKildere

• Friar
  • Who wants waffles?
    • My youtube portfolio
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 01:39:41 AM »

Nope; that pic is a screen cap direct from the Eclipse trailer.
"And please bless Grandma and Grandpa... And please give me a million dollars, and a fridge with a padlock and, oh yeah, huge pectoral muscles." - Ren Höek

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 01:22:33 PM »

Nope; that pic is a screen cap direct from the Eclipse trailer.

Exactly, Bryce Dallas Howard plays Victoria in Eclipse. In your original comparison you were talking about watching New Moon with your wife, so I assumed you were talking about Rachel Lefevre, who played Victoria in New Moon.

Perhaps you weren't though.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 01:24:20 PM by Valrick »
Pages: 1 [2]