VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What's your favourite season for Photography, painting etc =)

Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
No Preference

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Favourite Season  (Read 3305 times)

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
Re: Favourite Season
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 08:07:23 PM »

Fall/winter.

Summer around here has a bad habit of being either too hot or uncomfortably humid.

Plus there's just something about getting home, bundling up in front of a warm fire that's just so inviting.

Well here in Scotland it's normally not very snowy, but for the past few months we've had more snow than since 150 years ago =| Been beautiful however annoying.

Yeah most of the year it's cold, you'll be lucky to get a slight tan in the "hottest" of Summer months.

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 01:09:03 PM »

Summer is clearly the best month! but for photography I would vote for winter
History Is Made By Those Who Break The Rules

Thistledown

• Baron
  • oh dear
    • i do stuff
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 12:52:11 AM »

I chose winter, but that is simply the best time for my hayfever. Also screw bees and other flying, buzzing things.

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »

I chose winter, but that is simply the best time for my hayfever. Also screw bees and other flying, buzzing things.

I forgot about damn hayfever! what a shitty version of the cold that makes you sneeze far too much!
Not really bothered about bee's wasps etc but the annoying thing is, girls screaming and running from them.

Thistledown

• Baron
  • oh dear
    • i do stuff
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 01:59:00 AM »

Let me amend that. Screw bees and other flying, buzzing things specifically because they trigger a phobic response in me. I've nearly been hit by too many cars because I jump out to the street because my body heard buzzing and knew that above all else that getting away from the source was the most important thing present, busy streets be damned.

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 05:54:19 PM »

It's funny how a topic about favorite seasons can result in a near death by car story. I think your right anyway, winter is by far the best month for you :)
Pages: 1 [2]