VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Your All time Favorite O&H:VTW shows of all time  (Read 1222 times)

Priunord

• Novice
Your All time Favorite O&H:VTW shows of all time
« on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »

Hi everyone, about to go on a couple of lengthy plane journeys so I'm trying to find some older content to keep me entertained! I was wondering, what are your favorite episodes of Octale and Hordak Vs The World, so whats your opinion, what are the best episodes that are worth listening to again?

Ebion

• The Cruelest Creature on the Planet
  • Baron
  • Snooze
Re: Your All time Favorite O&H:VTW shows of all time
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »

As a blanket statement:

Any OnH Episode from 2006-2008

Any OnH Episode without Docdead

Any OnH Episode with Hordak

Any Rantathon, Gamefest, Convention, or Vegas show

Avoid any OnH episodes without Hordak if you're not a new listener. The boring quota's without him are far beyond the capabilities of Docdead to compensate for, and Octale can only carry the show so far. The chemistry between Octale and Hordak as hosts was too good and unfortunately Docdead really doesn't have nearly as much chemistry with Octale as Hordak did.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:33:32 PM by Ebion »

Vaulisel

• Baron
  • Fashionista
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:56:07 AM »

Not the infamous "Soccer Episode" solo show.

In general I agree with Ebion; most of them are entertaining so long as both Octale and Hordak are present. Rantathons in particular are awesome. For long plane journeys a few Rantathons should see you through.

Priunord

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 04:46:59 AM »

Thanks for the suggestions :) while I'm not a new listener I've certainly heard more episodes without Hordak then with him so this will be a nice chance to catch up on some of the episodes I never had a chance to listen too, and a couple of Rantathons should keep me entertained during my travels, thanks