VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: Crazy League of Legends games.  (Read 40472 times)

Souleks

• Vassal
  • Where dem Lolis @?
Crazy League of Legends games.
« on: January 07, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »

Anyone have a awesome game lately? I was playing and we manged to win a 3v5 with our others leaving at levels 7 and 14.
screenshots or it didn't happen?

fuzzy logic

• Vassal
Re: Crazy League of Legends games.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 10:08:26 PM »

Congrats, Souleks, come-backs are always awesome :)

Once upon a time in closed, then open beta, my group and I had a desire to play LoL competitively.  One day, we entered one of our first tournaments (of like two xD).  It was kinda cool I guess.  First (and only) tournament match I ever won in League of Legends.  Frankly, we outclassed them significantly.  The way they played indicated they weren't long-time players; and my team had played since closed beta.  XPLeague doesn't appear to exist anymore?  Haha, but trust me, this was an actual (small stakes) tourney.  Lots of good players entered because it was one of the first and few LoL tournaments.  At this point my team had lost most of our competitive drive, so the few of us that still had some fire left entered this 3v3 Twisted Treeline tournament.

We may have won the round and we did alright in the tourney (I didn't play in our other match; we also won a third match by default), our competitive aspirations died completely soon after this took place.  Thus, we dropped out of the tournament-- with a record of like 3 wins 1 tie (somehow lol) and 0 loses.  Still, it was nice to win a real tourney match ^^.  E-PEEN!!!

25 Purple v. Nerd Alert:  25p Victory: 1/3
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x310/Oppity/Whatever/VictoryNerdAlertgame1.png

25 Purple v. Nerd Alert: 25p Victory: 2/3, 25p wins the match.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x310/Oppity/Whatever/VictoryNerdAlertgame2.jpg

Note: Our team's name, 25 Purple, refers to the vent channel we hung out in on the LoL beta Ventrilo server.
Note2: Inaccuracies may be present, as much of this comes from my foggy memories.

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 03:56:11 AM »

The scores say it all :)

TheWanderingBard

• Baron
  • Depressingly Accurate
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:51 AM »

I managed to carry as tank blitzcrank the other day. One of our actually carries left, and the other was a feeder, so while I won my lane and was too manly to die even to their entire team, we steadily lost ground as I couldn't do enough to keep my underfarmed team alive or kill the enemies myself. So I built a manamune, some damage, and CDR. Lategame, I was walking around with permanent overdrive and both buffs, 3.5K hp and 4K mana, chainstunning their dps to death. We won.

There was the game today where my buddies and I got every member of the enemy team to actually call "Uncle!" in allchat by the 12 minute mark, then spent 10 minutes fountaindiving them at the end of the game while supercreeps beat on their nexus.

And of course, the wonders of solo mid LeBlanc and her never-fail self-filling Soulstealer. 24-0, 20-1, 12-1, 14-2, 11-0, 15-2, and 16-5, scattered amongst assorted depressing games testing Caitlyn builds.

As far as awesome outside of plain score, the game where I got to solo mid as Gentleman "Slave Owner" Cho'Gath against the pitch-black Nightmare skinned Cho'Gath. And eat him repeatedly while making witty remarks about eugenics and the delightful flavour of mint julip.

202. My character descriptions cannot contain more than one of the following words: Slavic, Tonedeaf, Karaoke, Musician.
2125 things Mr. Welch is no longer allowed in an RPG

saragos

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 04:52:15 AM »

i wish i sill had my game of kassadin 33-3-14

Legol

• Monk
  • Tech Support
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »

I gotta find the screenshot of my 32-2 game as Twitch....I keep forgetting to screenshot my scoreboards >_<

Nunleft

• Worst Thief ever.
  • Baron
  • Nunleft
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 09:18:55 PM »

15 Kills 0 Deaths 2 Assists

As Annie when I was lv 6

Nunleft

"It's a Cool Story, Bro. I needs something else... It needs more..."-Nunleft

Darahas

• Friar
  • That one dude.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 11:04:31 PM »

I quite literally had this game just 30 minutes ago. It was just amazing. We beat them in wins, but they had a much better start and took more towers down first. Knew we were going to lose, but still, it was pretty awesome.

Us: 55 kills

Them: 40 kills.

teh leet haxor

• Vassal
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 06:16:30 AM »

Tsh, weaksauces!

I have also had a game with literally twice that number of kills and less than 5 deaths, and *lost*. Yaay team!

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 08:22:41 PM »

had full stacks on both stackable items :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19