VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bad Days.  (Read 2788 times)

Docdead

• Owner
  • Baron
    • Show X
Re: Bad Days.
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 09:30:28 AM »

I've had my cat now for eleven years... She is the one continuity in my life at this point.  I cannot imagine what life will be like when she is gone... I really hope that she lives to at least twenty.  I've had cats most of my life and have only had one die.  He lived to be at least 13 years old...

Mafer

• Friar
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2010, 09:51:19 AM »

i had my cat since i was born and she was a lovely cat, sadly she went blind before she died and it was really sad to see her walking around bumping into things, but she had a long 18 year life but she is missed  :'(

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »

Some lovely stories there guys =D

I met some real life mates today again, and it was great. They were really supportive, I was really close to my dog so it's been tough.

Thanks again for replying, seems I'm getting a great deal of support both online and offline =]

<3

Aliandras

• Monk
  • The Battle Mistress
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 02:06:38 PM »

I am so sorry to hear about your loss GoheX hun *hug*

I have a German Shepherd who is 11 now and a Beagle who is 3. I am very close to my German Shepherd so I understand. Anytime I am upset about something she is right there next to me, getting as close to me as possible, trying to be a lap dog. When she is upset about something, she comes to me too lol. When my grandma passed away at the end of December, I was sitting on my couch crying. My Beagle got off my lap, ran and got the German Shepherd, and they both came up to me to comfort me.

Just remember that you will always have your memories in your heart. Stay happy and take care!
"Rule #32: Enjoy the little things" ~ Zombieland
Pages: 1 [2]