VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Best Super Power  (Read 4057 times)

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
Re: Best Super Power
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

If supermans power counts as a power then i want his :)

If not i would have to go with kinetic energy. Why.....gambit....need i say more :)

Barryva

• The Baron VonAwesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Baron
  • Scourge of the 7 IRC's
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 05:30:59 AM »

If supermans power counts as a power then i want his :)

If not i would have to go with kinetic energy. Why.....gambit....need i say more :)

Why wouldn't Superman's powers count? Of course they do. And technically Gambits power is to activate the latent kinetic energy in the objects that he throws causing them to explode.

Yes i think you do need to say more. Why do you choose these powers? Are you a fan of these characters and the way that THEY wield them, would you just emulate them? Also Superman has several powers, Flight, strength, heat vision and so on. Maybe just choose one.

AngryBadger

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 08:39:13 AM »

Well, if you want an explanation.  I want to have control over the elements just to make my life easier, so I don't have to wear heavy clothes in the winter and don't sweat in the summer from standing still.  I'm not sure if I'd help anyone without getting paid tons o'cash or gold.  I don't think I'd hurt anyone either.

sirNik

• Vassal
  • While I am still Blonde, I am no longer Blondie.
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 11:37:14 AM »

Why wouldn't Superman's powers count? Of course they do.

Because Superman doesn't have one power. That's what I think he means.

Personally, I've always been interested by fire. I wouldn't want to be the Human Torch though. I want the ability to control and sustain fire, like Pyro from X-Men. I guess he "just" control the hydrogen, for flammable material, and the oxygen in the air. You just need a spark or a flame.

Fire is very versatile. You can use it for warmth, as a lightsource, to defend yourself and lots more.
Host of

Eithan

• Novice
  • To Question is to doubt.
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »

Well for me, power(s) that Doctor Manhatta would sute mi best, "a quantum super-powers".
"Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
Pages: 1 2 [3]