VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Have a Great Day!!  (Read 1881 times)

zulack

• Novice
Have a Great Day!!
« on: February 23, 2010, 12:11:29 PM »

Hello,
Never wrote on a forum before but really wanted to spread this feeling/idea I had to my favorite community.

I have been listening to most of the shows on VTWProductions since the WCRadio era. Some of you guys definitely listened to them longer than I and most of you guys probably participated more. But I'm pretty sure that I can say that the show has been provided much joy and pleasure for all of us.

This week was really bad for me so far. I've been facing some identity crisis, swamped with midterms and trying to solve some financial issues.

However, something unusual happened to me this morning. I woke up and I felt great. Better than ever.
I woke up earlier than usual and I was wide awake. My morning started off fresh and fast. I felt very energized and refreshed. All the situations I was facing didn't change at all and on top of that the weather was pretty bad. But unlike few days ago nothing really bothered me. So far, the day has been going very well for me.

Most of my friends been facing some stressful situations mostly due to academic reasons, but I believe that some people are facing stressful situations as well whatever the reason.
I don't have a solution or an answer to those problems, but I wish them and everyone a great day. There's always going to be a solution to a problem and I hope people find it soon.

Thanks for reading me go on and on.
And, have a great day people!!!!
The True Zulack Experience

Docdead

• Owner
  • Baron
    • Show X
Re: Have a Great Day!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »

It is awesome to be able to step back and enjoy a day in the midst of general bad or stressful times.  I hope everyone can have a similar experience of a great day.  Thanks for getting into the forums.

Fernurion

• Baron
  • Hipster Frog
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 03:41:02 AM »

Hi Zulack, welcome to the party! Great to see someone with such a positive outlook, you've certainly brightened my day.

Aeyup.

noblemonkey

• Monk
  • Stuff and things...
    • Monkey's Part of the Internet
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:08:25 AM »

What a great post :)

I hope it all works out for you.  It's great t see that someone can be in a difficult situation and still be so upbeat.
I'm a casual, but I don't feel entitled.

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 08:18:18 AM »

Us random guys on the internet are here for you if you any support mate =) Feel free to post up any problems you want to talk about and we will try to give you any advice we can :)

zulack

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »

Thank you Thank you.
The day went well for me yesterday.

I hope the positivity spreads and help out people.

I'm grateful to have a community that cares.

Keep it up VTW!! 
The True Zulack Experience

Gnomewise

• Staff Member
  • Friar
  • Gnome chicks are Hawt.
    • Casually Hardcore
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 03:38:45 PM »

Positivity received.

Commencing Good Day.

'Wise