VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: The official Hello Thread  (Read 13148 times)

Snapplemonkey

• Novice
Re: The official Hello Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 09:13:22 PM »

Hai tharr. 'tis I Snapplemonkey!

I was too lazy to register before, but I signed up to play the SC2 FFA so that is the reason I finally did it.

Just saying hi!

Grimshank

• Novice
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 04:21:47 PM »

Hey guys, names Colby. Just wanted to drop a hello since the servers' on WoW are down for The Shattering. I'm a part of our fan-guild Casually Hordecore, and I really enjoy the VTW podcasts. Hit me up online or wherever guyss.

Eurymachus

• Friar
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 05:38:38 AM »

Hi and greetings VTW, i realised I've missed this thread so here I am to rectify that fault.

It's me, Eurymachus (pronounce it like the Russian name and then the sound barrer  ;D ), started out on WoW a couple of months before TBC and hit 60 the day it launched. I discovered WCradio then and was a listener from then on, starting on OnHVTW and branching out from there.

I was mostly a lurker through those days but have decided to get more involved since the split and the coming of VTW.

I am a student of history in Londontown capital of merry olde england. As for gaming, well I haven't been able to get much multiplayer going so its been very on and off and I gave up WoW after the dispiriting experience that was WOTLK: being mostly a 5 manner and with all quality of those dungeons. Am somewhat inspired by Cata and have decided to get back into it and roll a character and join the site guild. Beyond that I am starting out learning LoL but I would be far too embarrassed to play anyone on here yet. So I'll leave my tag for another day I thinks  ;D.

Emperor

• Baron
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »

So yeah, everyone on vent is like OMG MAKE A FORUM ACCOUNT RAWR, so I did.

If you don't know me it's because after WoWradio broke up I took a break from Internet radio and then joined a website which will henceforth not be named. But yeah, listened to Octale and Hordak for a while on WoWradio and contribued, and I listened to Casually Hardcore and didn't contribute, stomped Emperor a few times in TF2 and then I disappeared. But I am back, and ready to clean the gallows of the loose changed and entrails of Casuals, Wii-Lovers, and general Noobs.

And Yes, that is Freddie Prince in my profile picture, please don't ask.

This posting is full of lies.

Leif_Hotiro

• Novice
  • Void Cultist
    • My Three Heroes Blog
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 06:35:33 PM »

Hello I am Leif Holtrio; formal Lucas Alexander Vinila Rin Momioka, Angle of the Digital Storm, Son of Ethan Giga Rin, Slayer of GlaDOS, Murderous Controller of The Ray Sphere, and Holder of one of the longest title on the internet...
[xblgt]Darkman+800[/xblgt]
I have my list of game:
[Consele] Phantasy Star, Enternal Sonata, Rune Factory, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Dragon Quest, Dragon Age, Beyond Good and Evil, Half-Life 2 (and it's episodes), Portal, MW2, Fable 2+3,
[PC] EvE (Former), WoW (Quit: Sucked), Luna Onlne, Trickster Online, Rift (Soon), Dungeons and Dragons Online (On Break), Warcraft 3, Final Fantasy 14,

So as you can see my collection consist of mostly JRPG or Asian MMO/RPG... well other then that
My stuff
[youtube]ArcHunterZ23[/youtube]
flightkeeper@hotmail.com
rasonuk.wordpress.com
This is mostly me

My life sucks...
By the glory of Hatsune Miku, I shall not die... *spots a cupcake* ... *picks up and bites into cupcake* ... Only the void remains... *lights the cupcake on fire, which spawns a hot elf chick in bondage* ... *light her on fire* ... The void take you!

Dijawitu

• Novice
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »

Hello, im Dijawitu a 17 year old student living in ireland. When I started playing wow in vanilla and I was only level 8 looking for help with Hogger a level 60 named littlemonty helped and told me about this strange thing called internet radio. The first show I ever listened to was CH back in WCradio days and Ive been listening ever since.

I was never really involved in the forums and deceided to get involved now. Curently not doing any gaming until I finish my exams.

(Sorry if this was boring xD)

LastGlance

• Novice
    • My deviantART page!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 06:35:13 PM »

Hey! I'm LastGlance and I found out about this place through Valrick :D I'm a second year in uni studying Medicine and Medical Spanish. I'm from Ireland (though studying in England) and I absolutely love music, photography and books. When the sunshine's out I love getting out and being on the beach or in forests :D
I'm one of those people that love mushrooms, liquorice, thunder and lightning :D
Anyhow, I'm here mainly to check out all the Art & Photography and hopefully make a lot of posts of my own. Anything else, just ask!
'Para mí fue siempre el mar un confidente, un amigo que absorbe todo lo que le cuentan sin revelar jamás el secreto confiado...' - Ernesto 'Ché' Guevara

Raymonong

• Monk
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »

Welcome to all the new people

fufufufu...heheheheh....hahahah..MUAHAHAHAHAH

Welcome to the last forum of your life

GreenCard

• Novice
  • Derp?
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 03:00:07 PM »

Hello? Basically, I'm here because if I ever draw another picture of GoheX as a giraffe, he wants me to post it on these forums (well, what can I say? He looks ok with a giant neck and spots).
 I'm not really much of a gamer though, if I'm going to play something, it's going to be whatever the GMs in the local traditional gaming society are running (but I do prefer D&D). I also have a soft spot for Pokemon.
I have a penchant for writing, drawing, space related things and zombies.

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 03:08:14 PM »

Aha, welcome to the forums. You'll find us a trolly, pony filled group of whiners, and also very lovely people. Enjoy your stay ;]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7