VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: The official Hello Thread  (Read 13147 times)

Eid

• I post to much
  • Baron
Re: The official Hello Thread
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 03:58:03 AM »

Now as I've got 5 minutes (no one is in the office yet muhahahah) I can weigh in.

I'm Eid, been hanging around (mainly lurking) since the early days of WC Radio, with the move to VTW and general improvement in the forum community I've become more active here. I'm the GM of the Deadly Poets Society on Emerald Dream EU and I still play my original Night Elf Rogue that I rolled back at the start of Vanilla. I'm a Software Engineer by trade and am also in a long term relationship and getting married (again!) next year.

I've been a round a wee bit now, dinging 34 last July, originally I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland, spent some time dotting round the UK and working in London before moving to Amsterdam a couple of years ago, though I am planning on moving back to the UK to live with my fiancée sometime in the near future.

Station wise, I'm on the Audio Team (need to do some more work there) and CH's Research Team. I'd be up for some EU friendly team gaming, but being an old git and getting up @ 6am starting my play sessions at 23:00 GMT is a little late!!! :)

Take care of yourselves, Eid

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 03:20:54 AM »

Oh, hello there.

I'm Valrick, 21, Irish and living in Glasgow. Other than gaming my interests mostly consist of graphic design, writing and music.

I listened to a lot of WCRadio back in the day, but only really got forum involved once VTW Productions came to life. 'Craft is an on and off game for me (currently on) as with most MMOs, but I play HoN pretty solid. Can't really find time for more than that.

As for the forums, I'm just back from a prolonged absence, so you'll be able to find me lurking around the 'Art and Photography' and 'Music Discussion' forums. There's an Art Contest I run in the appropriate sub-forum that you should definitely go take part in (returning after a bit of a hiatus).

Don't ask me for musical suggestions; I will suggest dubstep...

Crazytramp

• Novice
  • Ragghgher gimme a beer.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »

Evening folks,

I'm Crazytramp (or Adam... I don't mind people using my real name if you remember it). I only really started playing WoW around a year ago and really looking forward to WoW becoming a lot harder than it is now in terms of heroics and raids. Fingers crossed Blizz doesn't go back on what they've done so far.

Cheers for reading. See you around soon  :)

DeusEx

• Eisenzerstörer
  • Baron
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 10:04:28 PM »

Hi, I'm Mike aka DeusEx. I'm one of the old men of the station (at 31 years of age) and was listening to WoW Radio a couple of months after it went live during Vanilla. I reside in a small community in Texas with my wife and I'm currently a student getting my associate's degree in Network Administration. When I'm not playing on XBL or on Steam, I like to mess around with computer/computer hardware and have built nearly a dozen computers by myself for friends and family.

Right now, I'm not playing WoW due to only having a couple of days a week to play (whereas I can hop on XBL for a couple hours every night before bed). I will however be buying Cataclysm and playing during winter break from school. On the forums here, I was originally part of the audio team, but asked to become a researcher.

Vynar

• Novice
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 11:34:28 PM »

Hello everyone, this is Vynar (I got this name from the KotOR 1 random name generator ages ago) and I am from the not terribly interesting state of Maryland in the U.S. Well, at least I have found a couple legendary restaurants here. I have been listening to various shows which began on WoW Radio for years now.  Anyway, should anyone have a desperate need to discuss the NFL you can find me on steam in the VTW group somewhere.

Dimetrius

• Monk
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 09:47:53 AM »

Greetings VtW.

I'm just wanted to say hi to the nice people here. Long time WCRadio listener. I kept following VtW, Cynical Brit & OMFG after the breakup but have always had a soft spot for the more "mature" shows out there like O&H, EC and CH. Having one of my other favourites on here, WA, made me quite happy. I figured I might as well hop on the community bandwagon since it seems there are some nice discussions and banter to be had here.

About myself, I'm 26, Belgian and a PhD student in theoretical physics. I've been gaming for as long as I can remember (started out on the C64 to give you an idea). Even though I don't have as much time to game as I used to I still enjoy sitting down with a good game after a hard day of work.

Majeef

• Vassal
  • Hang 'em first, try 'em later.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 10:25:36 AM »

Hello Dimetrius and welcome to the boards :)

Mr Chutney

• Novice
    • GoldenGirls on DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 01:27:44 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm Mr Chutney, good friend of GoheX and FalseAlmighty (both of whom know me as Clare, and briefly knew me as Bob). I'm currently at Uni in Scotland "studying" art, though it is decidedly underwhelming and I miss science :< I'm not a particularly avid gamer though I do have a soft spot for Tomb Raider. I'm more into films and David Attenborough. Looking forward to joining in with the contests in the Art and Photography forums.

DeviantArt: http://goldengirls.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:36:41 PM by Mr Chutney »

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »

Welcome Mista C, good to have you here. Hope you enjoy the community, and this might encourage you to finally get a microphone ;)

Raymonong

• Monk
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »

So yeah, everyone on vent is like OMG MAKE A FORUM ACCOUNT RAWR, so I did.

If you don't know me it's because after WoWradio broke up I took a break from Internet radio and then joined a website which will henceforth not be named. But yeah, listened to Octale and Hordak for a while on WoWradio and contribued, and I listened to Casually Hardcore and didn't contribute, stomped Emperor a few times in TF2 and then I disappeared. But I am back, and ready to clean the gallows of the loose changed and entrails of Casuals, Wii-Lovers, and general Noobs.

And Yes, that is Freddie Prince in my profile picture, please don't ask.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7