VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: The official Hello Thread  (Read 13149 times)

John

• That -1 Guy.
  • Baron
  • The -1
The official Hello Thread
« on: October 04, 2010, 03:36:07 PM »

I know Im stealing this from the Cynical Brit Fourms but I think we need one here.
For the sake of the new people I think EVERYONE should intorduce themselves because quite frankly there a lot of mysterious people here :)

So: I am Shawncaster. As far as I know I am the youngest person on the fourms at 14. For security reasons my location will NOT be given at any time. I am one of the most active members on the fourms I am on almost every day. I am also a back up irc rep. for now that is all.

Sticky?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 04:25:51 PM by Gnomewise »

Bazeleel

• Novice
  • Welcome to the Internet
    • eSports by Bazeleel
Re: The official Hello Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »

Hello im Bazeleel or Baz (Master Queef according to the emperors court:) ) for short. I have been a gamer from the age of 4 and have been a part of this community from the WC3radio days(for those of you who are from that far back). Gaming for me has always been about having fun, raging and crying about pixels is stupid. Games I am currently playing are Starcraft II, Dragon Age, Destiny Warriors Online, Warcraft III, League of Legends, and Metriod: Other M.

My gaming passion is mainly FPS, RTS, MMO, RPGs, and a few puzzle games(namely peggle).

I am the host of Podcraft, a Mainly Starcraft II, with a little general gaming thrown in.

I run a eSports show: www.youtube.com/Bazeleel and i am also a blogger on VTW.

Thistledown

• Baron
  • oh dear
    • i do stuff
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »

Hello mysterious forum people, I am Thistledown. I play games, read a lot, write for fun, play pen-and-paper RPGs online (man I need a real group :(), and I also like to theorize about Magic: the Gathering when time and people permit. I love music that I love, and am usually open to suggestions on new music. You can find me here, on the IRC, on Twitter, on Tumblr (though that is rarely updated anymore) , on deviantART (srs gaiz, ttly workan on arts!) and other places of internet. If you ask kindly I may even give out my Skype (always on it) or Messenger (occasionally I open it). Also add me on Steam because Steam friends are cool.

Canthon

• Friar
  • Official Canadian of VTW!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »

I am Canthon the almighty, a god amongst men and I expect to be treated as such.  :P

In all seriousness I'm one of the Vent trollers and you can usualy find me there rather than on the forums. I pretty much play any kind of game so add me On Steam or XBL.
Steam: VtwCanthon
XBL: Look down

( Also I'm the Official Canadian punching bag)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 07:41:33 PM by Canthon »

Myke

• Friar
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 01:09:33 AM »

Hey all:

I'm Myke, mainly known as DJTK(or DJTimeKiller, formerly Cinx for those that happen to remember me from THAT far back). I'm 28 years old(just recently turned). I try to be active on the forums, but I tend to fail a lot in that regards.

In terms of gaming, I enjoy a variety of games from RPG, Turnbased, FPS, etc.

Feel free to add me on steam, djtimekiller.

Nunleft

• Worst Thief ever.
  • Baron
  • Nunleft
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »

I am Nunleft, I am 18 and Australian. I found WCradio in mid 2009, cought the middle of Emperor's coverage of the staff vs. listeners event. I forgot his name but listened to the 24-7 stream to find out, listening to various other shows. Since Nov 2009 been in the Emperor's Court IRC when it was presided of by Davlen. When a un-named station removed Emperor's court over a dispute, I put my hand up to be "the show bitch" (which became underling for obvious reasons) though that title came in much later. I won the post because I was a foreigner versus a New Yorker. Since then I've taken over IRC, volenteered and became (maybe) the 1st Casually Hardcore Researcher and also a moderator. I play WoW and SC2 and nothing else really.

Hope this hasn't been too long or self centered.

Underling Nunleft
IRCrep, Researcher, Moderator
Cultist of the Emperor and the hallowed

"It's a Cool Story, Bro. I needs something else... It needs more..."-Nunleft

Zerodaimaru

• Friar
    • RChalmers Development
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 07:41:14 AM »

Hello I'm Zerodaimaru. I am 22 and I live in Canada. I mostly lurk on these forums but I'm trying to be more active. I found this group back in the WC radio days. I like to play most kinds of video games favorites being in the RPG and simulation categories. When I'm not working or playing games I can usually be found at my hobby desk painting my war hammer minis with an archived episode of some show from here or cynical brit playing in the background. I like to think I'm of a friendly sort so look me up on steam if I'm on for a game. Name is Zerodaimu on steam (my old name before it was taken everywhere)

~Zero~

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »

For now I will not sticky this. It should keep itself alive.

I am the GoheX. I am a member of staff: show host of "The World Strikes Back" and I am the Forum Champion, my job is to create new topics and keep interesting ones running, some general forum management and moderation aswell.

I am the king of the forum trollers, but I can usually be found in the IRC aswell as Ventrilo. I have quite a few friends here in the community, and I spend alot of my free time gaming with people here. However due to my ISP hating me, I have no internet nor will I for a couple of weeks.

Steam name: GoheX
Xbox live: Kranshor

Official Boxer of Canthon

Davlen

• Friar
  • Druids, we change to meet the situation
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »

Greetings and Salutations folks,

I am the all powerful Boom Chicken know as Davlen. Been missing from here for awhile, but with the return of WA I figure its time to be a more active member around here.

Nunleft, good luck and have fun with the job man.

Barryva, yo...

and if she's here.. *bows before Pusser*
The Night Belongs to those who need a tan.

Davlen - 80 NE Boomkin
Blade's Edge US
Davlenagain - 80 Tauren Boomkin
Scarlet Crusade US
Twitter - Davlenagain

Baronofbeefdip

• Vassal
  • WONK
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 11:06:17 PM »

Hello everybody, I am Baron of Beef Dip.

My name is a reference to a joke from my favorite TV show as a small child, Ed, Edd n' Eddy. I have been playing video games since the age of 3 with the Spyro the Dragon series on the PS1. Just recently, I have gotten a decent PC, with which I can finally live out my aspiration to switch to PC gaming. I had found WCRadio back in the days of WoW patch 2.4, about the time when I had started playing. Blue Plz! was the first podcast I listened to. After going through season 3, I decided to try out all the other shows. I continue listening to both OMFG.fm and VTW Productions to this day.

I enjoy platformers, FPSs, RPGs, MMOs, and even some point-and-click adventure games. I will often watch a good Let's Play! from Something Awful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7