VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Farewell WoWradio  (Read 6570 times)

Aristile

• Cuttest Kitten
  • Baron
  • VtW's Little Princess
Re: Farewell WoWradio
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 06:27:57 PM »

Sad to see the old girl be put down. At least we get her puppies with us keep us entertained(omfg, cynical brit, vtw).

Jay

• Friar
  • OH-MY-GOD!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 06:35:30 PM »

Live i've said in the chatroom. VTW, OMFG and Cynical Brit are the triforce that makes WoW radio. And of course Blizzard is Ganon :D

Nobody

• Novice
  • OMG take it deep!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »

Live i've said in the chatroom. VTW, OMFG and Cynical Brit are the triforce that makes WoW radio. And of course Blizzard is Ganon :D

if Blizzard is Ganon, who/what is playing the role of captured zelda?
also i say the best role for Agnim (the dark wizard that freed Ganon, in 'a link to the past') should be Bobby Kotick

and of i gotta say it, LMFAO NOOB with 27 exclamation points to back of it, on account of the fact that you desided WoW radio and blizz need to role play zelda, and we all know the official drop-in of role playing.

Jay

• Friar
  • OH-MY-GOD!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 07:57:06 PM »

also i say the best role for Agnim (the dark wizard that freed Ganon, in 'a link to the past') should be Bobby Kotick

and of i gotta say it, LMFAO NOOB with 27 exclamation points to back of it, on account of the fact that you desided WoW radio and blizz need to role play zelda, and we all know the official drop-in of role playing.
Zelda can be Duncor. ;D

Aliandras

• Monk
  • The Battle Mistress
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 02:02:07 AM »

So I am bummed because family stuff kept me away from the final show on Wow Radio. Now when I go to the website, it so sad to see. I was hoping to catch the final show as an archive. Was it a good show? Is there going to be an archive posted anywhere?
"Rule #32: Enjoy the little things" ~ Zombieland

DarkSpartan

• Novice
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 05:58:51 AM »

/salute wcradio

It was a great thing. Lets hope it will get even better whit 3 new stations.

Nobody

• Novice
  • OMG take it deep!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 07:29:57 AM »

Zelda can be Duncor. ;D

Nice

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 08:00:17 AM »

So I am bummed because family stuff kept me away from the final show on Wow Radio. Now when I go to the website, it so sad to see. I was hoping to catch the final show as an archive. Was it a good show? Is there going to be an archive posted anywhere?

Yeah I'd like to listen to the last one with the two WCradio leaders :]

And sorry mate, feel sorry for you :[ Atleast you can hear the CH & VTW on podcast here. =]

Aristile

• Cuttest Kitten
  • Baron
  • VtW's Little Princess
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »

it was a good way to send it out, they went over the history of the station and talked about just about every drama episode they've ever had.

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 10:46:12 AM »

I'd set it as an image in the forum but I think it's too large, might get shouted at so http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1566/asaddayq.jpg

You'll notice I was listening to a sad song at the time too =p "Waiting for my Real Life to Begin" by Colin Hay.
Pages: 1 [2] 3