VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Valrick's Community Stuff  (Read 20143 times)

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
Re: Valrick's Community Stuff
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 08:55:55 PM »

Thank you good sir.

And "the lucky few" so far are... me ;)

But really nice work you're doing, and the rest of the art team. You have my respect.

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »

Thank you good sir.

And "the lucky few" so far are... me ;)

But really nice work you're doing, and the rest of the art team. You have my respect.

*Ahem* I'm not actually on the art team  ;D

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 09:13:09 PM »

*Ahem* I'm not actually on the art team  ;D

Oh apologies, assumptions are bad, I should have checked. You should apply then! You're clearly qualified, and willing.

Vaulisel

• Baron
  • Fashionista
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 11:43:55 PM »

Tacked on the VtW one just because it looks so pretty. Now I kinda wish I had another rank so I could have more colours.  ;D I have to assume it's the normal member one. And that you didn't leave us out in the cold. And rain. And snow.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:46:15 PM by Vaulisel »

TheWanderingBard

• Baron
  • Depressingly Accurate
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 12:07:08 AM »

I feel presumptuous requesting my own userbar, but although the moderator one matches the blue "temp admin" stars I have over on the PbP boards, it seems even more presumptuous to use it in all the other boards, where I am not of that lofty station. With that in mind, can I have a Play-By-Post userbar? Possibly involving noobs, and 27 exclamation points. That would be pretty sweet, at least in my imagination.

202. My character descriptions cannot contain more than one of the following words: Slavic, Tonedeaf, Karaoke, Musician.
2125 things Mr. Welch is no longer allowed in an RPG

Thistledown

• Baron
  • oh dear
    • i do stuff
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 04:22:01 AM »

Like maybe a Game Master titled one, possibly?

Valrick

• Baron
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 10:07:15 AM »

Tacked on the VtW one just because it looks so pretty. Now I kinda wish I had another rank so I could have more colours.  ;D I have to assume it's the normal member one. And that you didn't leave us out in the cold. And rain. And snow.

Yeah, the green one is just a general VTW userbar. The idea was people could use it on other forums and link it back to here. The reason there's no specific member one is that I thought it a little redundant given that everyone is a member  ;D Not that I'll complain about you using it - if there's call for a member specific userbar I'll oblige.

I feel presumptuous requesting my own userbar, but although the moderator one matches the blue "temp admin" stars I have over on the PbP boards, it seems even more presumptuous to use it in all the other boards, where I am not of that lofty station. With that in mind, can I have a Play-By-Post userbar? Possibly involving noobs, and 27 exclamation points. That would be pretty sweet, at least in my imagination.

I'll see what I can do!

EDIT: By the way, do you really want "Noob with 27 Exclamation points"?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:30:04 AM by Valrick »

Valrick

• Baron
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »

Updated with a couple of quick PBP Userbars while I wait to see what you want specifically.

Thistledown

• Baron
  • oh dear
    • i do stuff
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2010, 08:27:27 PM »

Oh hey! I just had an idea. How about show bars? Like, OnH have the First Waterbound and Emp has his Cult. But we'd need every show to have one, though. You could say CH has the Carpet Sharks, but they are a guild and I dunno how well that'd go over with them. I was thinking (clever punster I am (not)), Natural20 could have the 2040 Party, though the political ties to the pun could be very bad if taken the wrong way. What you do all think about that?

Valrick

• Baron
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »

Oh hey! I just had an idea. How about show bars? Like, OnH have the First Waterbound and Emp has his Cult. But we'd need every show to have one, though. You could say CH has the Carpet Sharks, but they are a guild and I dunno how well that'd go over with them. I was thinking (clever punster I am (not)), Natural20 could have the 2040 Party, though the political ties to the pun could be very bad if taken the wrong way. What you do all think about that?

I was actually thinking about doing something like this. I'm trying just now to think of a unified them for them all, probably something along the lines of old propaganda posters.

Userbars or banner sigs?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12