VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Favourite Movie Quote  (Read 5219 times)

AwesomistG

• Monk
Favourite Movie Quote
« on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:41 PM »

Alright fellas drop your favourite line from a movie below ;)

Scarface: "Say Hello To My Little Friend"
History Is Made By Those Who Break The Rules

Edmunt

• Monk
  • Well, they are, um magical...
Re: Favourite Movie Quote
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 11:19:52 PM »

Pretty much everything said by Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, as well as Tarantino's lines.

I'd put them down but we all now that they are for the most point inappropriate and would get the thread closed.

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 04:13:53 AM »

Pretty much everything said by Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, as well as Tarantino's lines.

I'd put them down but we all now that they are for the most point inappropriate and would get the thread closed.

I don't mind the odd bit of swearing. There aren't any official rules on it yet either. For example, my favourite quote of Samuel L:

Neville Flynn: Everybody strap in.
[pulls out his gun]
Neville Flynn: I'm about to open some f*****g windows!

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 06:15:35 AM »

Fight Club

Tyler Durden: "All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:32:04 AM »

That fight club one is awesome!

Heres the last time Samuel Jackson says the passage in Pulp Fiction:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker 'fore you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or is could by you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.
History Is Made By Those Who Break The Rules

Edmunt

• Monk
  • Well, they are, um magical...
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »

I don't mind the odd bit of swearing.

Well I was thinking more about when Tarenteno was questioning Jackson if his garage had a certain type of sign on it but I guess I could share another.

"I don't need you to tell me how f***ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it."

oh and...

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.

Mainly cause it leads up to "a royal with cheese", its just the way Travolta says it that makes it awesome. 

Gnomewise

• Staff Member
  • Friar
  • Gnome chicks are Hawt.
    • Casually Hardcore
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 04:00:09 PM »

From: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai - Across the 8th Dimension

"Why is there a Watermelon there?"

'Wise

Grail

• Staff Member
  • Vassal
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

Fight Club has a ton for me, one of my favorite:

Tyler: Where'd you go psycho-boy?
Narrator: I felt like destroying something beautiful.

Grail
I chose something different.  I chose the impossible.  I chose Rapture! -Andrew Ryan

TheGunner

• Monk
    • The Gunner aka Kris Gunn's facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 06:40:17 AM »

Ive got two :

"There eating her. And then there going to eat me. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!" - Troll 2
Horrible movie, but the way this line is delivered, its so funny .

But seriously, my favourite line is :

"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really ---get busy livin' or get busy dyin' "

The Shawshank Redemption
The Gunner

John

• That -1 Guy.
  • Baron
  • The -1
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 06:50:16 AM »

From spaceballs: Keep fireing assholes!
From ghostbusters: Back off man im a scientist
Pages: [1] 2 3 4