« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2010, 06:18:35 PM »

Is #4 Junk Yard Dog?

Edit: 1. Chris Benoit?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 07:04:08 PM by Majeef »

Epiclurker

• Monk
Re: WWE
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »

1. Chris Benoit- The title changed names when WCW was purchased by by WWE. Eddie Guerrero defeats Chris Benoit to raise revived and renamed WWE United States Title.
2. "The Red Rooster" Terrance Taylor
3. Butch Reed
4. Junk Yard Dog
5. Jacqueline
6. Al Snow
7. Raven, Crash, Steven Richards, JBL, Shawn Stasiak & Tommy Dreamer
8. Crash Holly & Tommy Dreamer
9. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
10. Andy Kaufman def. Jerry Lawler.  The pile driver was banned for the match, but Lawler used it anyway.

Nicely done Majeef.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 07:08:49 PM by Epiclurker »

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 07:18:50 PM »

That was a good question #1 very sneaky :P I'm glad i went back and read over the posts because I never noticed the hints before hand. I was ready to complain that Benoit had won 9 tag team titles.
Well done Epiclurker I enjoyed that :)
Majeef to post the next set of questions?
History Is Made By Those Who Break The Rules

Majeef

• Vassal
  • Hang 'em first, try 'em later.
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 01:17:42 PM »

Nah, I only got 2 right. Plus I haven't watched wrestling properly since I was a kid so I'd only be able to post questions about Hulk Hogan or the Honkey Tonk Man :P

Octale

• Lord of the Hateorade
  • Staff Member
  • Baron
  • This is the text that doesn't end. Yes it goes on
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 02:34:39 PM »

1. Chris Benoit- The title changed names when WCW was purchased by by WWE. Eddie Guerrero defeats Chris Benoit to raise revived and renamed WWE United States Title.
I don't think I agree with this. WWE recognizes past WCW/NWA United States champions as United States Champions (according to WWE.com), which means Chris Benoit has held the US Title (of any flavor) 5 times.

Studio Manager
Production Manager
Destroyer of Populists

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 02:48:29 PM »

In WCW it was known as the United States Heavyweight Championship, whereas it is just the United States Championship now. One of the hints was that it was only titles won in WWE which to be fair should have been in the question.
Octale would you like to submit questions? If not I will go again.
History Is Made By Those Who Break The Rules

Octale

• Lord of the Hateorade
  • Staff Member
  • Baron
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2010, 09:53:54 PM »

In WCW it was known as the United States Heavyweight Championship, whereas it is just the United States Championship now. One of the hints was that it was only titles won in WWE which to be fair should have been in the question.
Octale would you like to submit questions? If not I will go again.

All you, dude.
Studio Manager
Production Manager
Destroyer of Populists

Epiclurker

• Monk
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2010, 01:08:03 AM »

1. The only 3 wrestlers to make their wrestling monikers their legal name.
2. He made news headlines on February 8, 2004 for causing an anthrax scare at one of Boston's MBTA stations, Downtown Crossing, where he was working at the time. He had been found to be in possession of a white powder, which turned out to be cocaine.
3. He was arrested after a search of his residence revealed a number of illicit controlled substances, including anabolic steroids, OxyContin, synthetic growth hormone, testosterone, temazepam and alprazolam. He was charged with 14 drug possession counts, 13 of them felonies. He may have been responsible for the death of the object of the savage one's former one true love.
4. If you got all the drivers licenses of the members of the "The Minnesota Wrecking Crew", how many Andersons would you have? Give the name of each.
5. Who in the WWE who can use the piledriver, in any form, without getting fired? This excludes special permission.
6. Princess Dark Cloud left wasn't as sweet as she was in the WWE when she went by another name.
7. The two teams involved in WWF's first mixed tag-team.
8. These people were the Legion of Doom before the Road Warriors took over the name.
9. The Rock says if you really know The Rock then you know what the name Rocky Maivia is in reference to.
10. This grandfather had thirty-three grandchildren and one great-grandchild when he passed away and trained as many as 53 wrestlers. People would Stampede to his promotion even though they said it looked like a Dungeon.

Octale

• Lord of the Hateorade
  • Staff Member
  • Baron
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2010, 01:17:51 AM »

9. Rocky Miavia - Rocky Johnson (Dwayne's father) and High Chief Peter Miavia (Dwayne's grandfather)
Studio Manager
Production Manager
Destroyer of Populists

AwesomistG

• Monk
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 04:48:51 AM »

2. Jeff Hardy
3. Lex Luger
5. Undertaker
6. Sweet Sapphire
7. Marc Mero & Sable vs Goldust & Luna