VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Players Unknown Battleground  (Read 1059 times)

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
Players Unknown Battleground
« on: June 13, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »

So I have been playing this game with a few VtW gaming folk.   It has been an incredible journey in such a short amount of time.  I have come to really enjoy the game..granted playing without pants makes me feel a bit violated....But that is a different issues altogether.   But I need to tell you about one of these sessions.

It was late in the game....thee of the four man squad made it to final area no bigger than 200 yards is circumference.  Hiding in the trees along side of a small dirt road with a rarely used path intersecting it, the circle started closing in.   With 14 other people alive, it was going to be tight as other teams came in closer.  As we made our way further, quickly our other team member was shot followed by myself.  As we were quickly put out of our misery, Lt Fork found herself alone within the closing circle.  Suddenly a car with three other attackers approached, their guns blazing.  Their goal was to either shoot Fork where she stood or run her down like some expendable possum on country road.  Her never say die inner strength kick-in, and suddenly she turn to face the oncoming car only to see it swerve and hit a tree.  She quickly unloaded on the car as bullets ripped into it.  The blast of the old military car was brilliant as the orange and yellow ball enveloped the three passengers and exploded sending the bodies of the attackers into the field.   The thrill of the kill and excitement of what just happen filled her with purpose as she quickly turned back into the closing circle and shortly was gunned down.  Mainly because the 2 other people saw everything that just went down.  Really...you couldn't miss the large flaming ball as it rose high into the sky. 
      So placing #3 was still a amazing task.  We praised and cheered..it was a great fight.  We went to get ready to start another round until we heard from fork...."Wait...that was a bit much..I need to pee"   Oh the thrill of warfare.

I recommend this game.  As a Early Access game, it already is a pretty well built game.   I am looking forward to what they add.  But for now.  We'll see you on the Island.

TAB
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:45:22 PM by Tabaxion »
Tabaxion

Show Co-Host and all around good guy

El Camp-0

• Monk
  • "Life's a bowl of punch so go ahead and spike it!"
    • VtW Gaming Clan
Re: Players Unknown Battleground
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 01:09:41 PM »

Looks like a fun game...I just wish it was all in First Person...
"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything!!"

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 10:36:16 PM »

oh  you can play in first person.
Tabaxion

El Camp-0

• Monk
  • "Life's a bowl of punch so go ahead and spike it!"
    • VtW Gaming Clan
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 11:17:04 AM »

We have this on our Facebook page...let's get those Videos and Chicken Dinners on here!

"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything!!"

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 01:40:33 PM »

New Term in the game.
"Forking it"

When you grab all the grenades in the game and during the final moments, you just start to throwing every one of them.

Thanks to Lt. Fork who seems to do this often enough now..it is now a strategic method.   
Tabaxion