VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Photoshop Screen Capture Test  (Read 1728 times)

Valrick

• Baron
  • I have a text box fetish.
Photoshop Screen Capture Test
« on: May 18, 2010, 07:08:12 PM »

So after seeing Majeef's videos, I figured I'd take a quick shot. I'm just testing out screen capture software here really, so the piece is pretty simple and boring. If you've got a few minutes spare, please check it out though and let me know what you think.

Skip to 3:00 if you want to avoid me masking for ages  ::)

Schmokin' Hot

Here's the final image if anyone wants it too.

Schmokin' Hot JPG

So what do you guys think of the video quality, speed etc? Would anyone be interested in seeing other more complex pieces?

Sorry about the iTunes abuse; easily distracted  ;D

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:15:50 PM by Valrick »

Valrick

• Baron
Re: Photoshop Screen Capture Test
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 12:20:35 PM »

So *ahem* apparently I'm massively retarded and the video was set to private... Fixed that now lol

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 12:32:03 PM »

...way =p

Glad it worked out for you mate ;) And I look forward to seeing your final product :D

Majeef

• Vassal
  • Hang 'em first, try 'em later.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 01:52:20 PM »

Wow man, I have so much to learn about photoshop, I got no idea how you achieved those effects  ;D

Nice result and the video is very nice quality, not too fast and not panning all over the place, interesting and easy to watch, good job.

I remember spending 2 hours trying to make smoke for a flash animation not long ago, and it didn't look half as good as the smoke you pulled out of nowhere there :P

PS. What is the song in the second half of your video, it's very much my taste.

Valrick

• Baron
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »

Wow man, I have so much to learn about photoshop, I got no idea how you achieved those effects  ;D

Nice result and the video is very nice quality, not too fast and not panning all over the place, interesting and easy to watch, good job.

I remember spending 2 hours trying to make smoke for a flash animation not long ago, and it didn't look half as good as the smoke you pulled out of nowhere there :P

PS. What is the song in the second half of your video, it's very much my taste.

Thanks dude! I think I've got about 6 years casual experience in Photoshop at this point, so I've picked up some tricks along the way  ;D Hopefully I'll do some more interesting ones soon.

The second song is, 'White Lies - Death (Chase and Status Remix)'