VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Greetings from The Nin, aka Shadow  (Read 889 times)

The NiN

• Novice
Greetings from The Nin, aka Shadow
« on: November 05, 2015, 02:28:38 PM »

Greetings! I am NIN

Some of you may know me as Shadow from the Infidel group. I've played Black Ops and Battlefield with Camp-O and Pawz for a little over a year now. Always good games and ownage. I consider myself a TEAM player and am willing to do what needs to be done to make all the cog's in the wheel of success line up. I enjoy pushing my machine and skills, as well as taking the time to develop strategy, but I also like to kick back and game for just fun. I look forward to Black Ops 3, and SW Battlefront. I have LED online teams but I want to take orders more often than give them. I enjoy kicking around ideas on planning and tactics until the TEAM is satisfied that we are going to do our best to WIN.

Those were the PRO's of me.... now..

My Cons: I put a lot of emphasis on sound in game so if I don't hear you in TS while gaming, I apologize. I will have to admit, I mute chatty Kathys that want to discuss their daily life or need to take a step back off the redbulls and ritalin taking them away from the TEAM objective.

I can be intense at times but I can set back and enjoy a glass of warm STFU like anyone. =)

Nice to meet you guys, and lets game.

N i N

Docdead

• Owner
  • Baron
    • Show X
Re: Greetings from The Nin, aka Shadow
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »

NIN,

Thanks for jumping into the forums, it has been fun gaming with you on Black Ops 2, I'm looking forward to us continuing the trend in 3 starting this weekend.

The NiN

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 08:07:37 PM »

Thanks for having me.

blops3 is going to be great! I cannot wait to match and even more, MODS!

Aristile

• Cuttest Kitten
  • Baron
  • VtW's Little Princess
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 03:02:50 AM »

The Shadow!?

I had to do it.
It just had to be done.
It couldn't not be posted.
I actually could not stop myself from posting.
Literally impossible to not think of this when i saw you name.

But yeah, welcome to the forums dooder. It's kinda slow around here nowadays, but if you just post around you'll eventually get someone to reply to you.

Edit-
We can't embed video's anymore? When was that feature removed? IMO with webm's becoming super popular and YouTube embedding being kinda an awesome thing, we should look at putting that back in.

Edit 2-
Through the art of fenangaling markup, i seem to have got it to kinda work again, and found a workaround for webm.

----Start One Post Thread Jack----
Given the recent forum activity, I'll take it as my 1000th post. No, no, that won't do. Sure just knowing what that video is from is worth like 5 full Star Trek original series viewings in geek cred, but I can do better.  Oh! I know!
#podcastingisdead
#youngblackdragon
#askthemurlocforbestradioplayever
#socceristhirdworldball
#vtwponygate
#embezzlementwow
#kenisstillbrosex
#kenisalwaysbrosex
#praisememoar

That's it, got my 1000 post sticky star, with 850 being legitimate content. #micdrop
Okay bout of madness over
----End Of Thread Jack----

Okay you can have your thread back now
Happy posting!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:53:23 AM by Aristile »