VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: KICKSTARTER Podcast  (Read 1017 times)

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
KICKSTARTER Podcast
« on: January 29, 2014, 03:26:56 PM »

SOOO, I was looking for Kickstarter Podcast, and came across one, but it only had a few shows from 2009-10 and then it is mostly a Blog now.   I was wondering if we had a live weekly show focus on kickstarters and crowd-funding, would it be of interest?  I would love to help set up it and get the material.  even talk on it for a bit (I know people get enough of me on Indeed)

What do ya say?

-TAB-
Tabaxion

Show Co-Host and all around good guy

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
Re: KICKSTARTER Podcast
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:28:13 PM »

Sounds like a great idea. Look forward to hearing more about it!

Docdead

• Owner
  • Baron
    • Show X
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 06:50:02 PM »

I like the idea as well, That would be a great addition. I think it would also allow for some great interviews on kickstarter projects. It is a prime time for that kind of content. You could focus on all types of crowdfunding out there and how it is effecting how new things are funded and developed.

Fernurion

• Baron
  • Hipster Frog
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 09:23:25 PM »

Very cool idea, certainly something I'd listen to. Doc hit it right on the head, Kickstarter and the like are riding high right now, especially on entertainment based projects. This would be the perfect time for such a show.

Aeyup.

Tom Badguy

• Staff Member
  • Vassal
  • The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 11:22:43 PM »

If you come across any kick starters you want TORT to promote, let me know and I will bring them up on the show.
Listen to new episodes of Tales Of Relevant Thought every Sunday at 7PM EST/5PM MST!