VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Let us know your Questions!  (Read 4874 times)

Tom Badguy

• Vassal
  • The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Re: Let us know your Questions!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »

^bump

There has to be someone out there that listens and has a question...? Here's hoping ;)
Listen to new episodes of Tales Of Relevant Thought every Sunday at 7PM EST/5PM MST!

demonknight

• Novice
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »

^bump

There has to be someone out there that listens and has a question...? Here's hoping ;)

Yeah, Tom. I got one. Where's McMullen at? Bring him and Garrett back soon!!!! Also, please bring back Violence... and, more importantly, Like It or Hate IT! That is all. Also, where the hell is Karate Kid II?

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »

Well, you put it that way....

The new Batman vs Superman.   They seem to play down any part Wonder Woman has in it. 

1. Should be build up much more in the movie to the importance of her role in the trio of super-friends,
2. Should she get her own movie to help define her.

3. What the hell can't we get a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Movie?

Keep up the great Work!

-Tab-
Tabaxion

Show Co-Host and all around good guy

Tom Badguy

• Vassal
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 12:28:58 AM »

^bump

Yeah, Tom. I got one. Where's McMullen at? Bring him and Garrett back soon!!!! Also, please bring back Violence... and, more importantly, Like It or Hate IT! That is all. Also, where the hell is Karate Kid II?

Some of these can be answered now. Charley is only free on Tuesday nights to record, but we've had more success in consistency when recording later in the week(Thursday, Friday). It's nothing against Charley and we'd love to have him on whenever, but as of right now, the scheduling is tight and our personal lives and responsibilities come first. And Garrett is trying to get back in there but he is busy working and being a dad, which goes along with what I said in the sentence before.

But to answer the Karate Kid question, we just watched it tonight and will be discussing it on our new ep this Sunday.

Thanks for listening, we really appreciate it.
Listen to new episodes of Tales Of Relevant Thought every Sunday at 7PM EST/5PM MST!

demonknight

• Novice
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 12:14:46 PM »

Some of these can be answered now. Charley is only free on Tuesday nights to record, but we've had more success in consistency when recording later in the week(Thursday, Friday). It's nothing against Charley and we'd love to have him on whenever, but as of right now, the scheduling is tight and our personal lives and responsibilities come first. And Garrett is trying to get back in there but he is busy working and being a dad, which goes along with what I said in the sentence before.

But to answer the Karate Kid question, we just watched it tonight and will be discussing it on our new ep this Sunday.

Thanks for listening, we really appreciate it.

You are welcome. I will be back...

Tom Badguy

• Vassal
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 11:39:38 PM »

Well, you put it that way....

The new Batman vs Superman.   They seem to play down any part Wonder Woman has in it. 

1. Should be build up much more in the movie to the importance of her role in the trio of super-friends,
2. Should she get her own movie to help define her.

3. What the hell can't we get a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Movie?

Keep up the great Work!

-Tab-

These questions answered and discussed on our new ep this Sunday!

demonknight

• Novice
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 07:32:26 PM »

Do you have any intent on seeing The Lego Movie, as it has Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, the Flash, and Wonder Woman?

Will Karate Kid II ever surface?!?!!!

Tabaxion

• Baron
    • Indeed Podcast
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 01:56:38 PM »

Back to the Comics.

Justice League : WAR has come out.   Have you seen it, what is your first impressions.

-I have, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.  It was a good take on the formation of the Justice League, and the makeover of Wonder Woman and Batman were well done.  they plan on 2 more films, and I am looking forward to seeing where they take this.

-Tab-
Tabaxion

Show Co-Host and all around good guy

Tom Badguy

• Vassal
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 11:40:32 PM »

Back to the Comics.

Justice League : WAR has come out.   Have you seen it, what is your first impressions.

-I have, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.  It was a good take on the formation of the Justice League, and the makeover of Wonder Woman and Batman were well done.  they plan on 2 more films, and I am looking forward to seeing where they take this.

-Tab-

This question answered on our next episode!

demonknight

• Novice
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 11:40:47 PM »

I demand that the next franchise you watch be Planet of the Apes. Or Jaws. Better save that one for the summer.
Pages: 1 [2] 3