VtWForum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Welcome ToRT!  (Read 1144 times)

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
Welcome ToRT!
« on: January 26, 2013, 07:38:29 AM »

Great to have you here, welcome to the family.

Tom Badguy

• Vassal
  • The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Re: Welcome ToRT!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 04:48:56 PM »

Thank you and we are all glad to be here!

My name is Tom(why I chose not to use my name for the forum profile is beyond me; but it happened) and I am one of the Co-Hosts for the show. I have a website I started back in July(I was part of another one then went solo): www.tombadguy.com. Basically, I was on a podcast for awhile and then wanted to do my own. I got with my good friends and Co-hosts Charley and Garrett and we thought of a simple idea of what we wanted. Our goal really is to try and make the most real podcast. Meaning that it doesn't sound scripted, people don't have to act a certain way, watch what they say, etc. Basically, we want it to sound as if it's just a real conversation you would have with your friends. A natural, non-pressure, non-I have to impress anyone listening with my wits! type of show. So, when you're listening to us, it's basically just every day conversations and thoughts we have without any added substance. It's just us! We used my website to pretty much put it out there and we have a blast doing it. We look forward to working with everyone and just having a good ol' time.

I'd like to thank DocDead for being my guide through this experience; you've been a HUGE help, bro.

I hope everyone likes the show and if you got any feedback for us, let me know.

Most of us are on Twitter, so follow us!

Tom Badguy: @tom_badguy
Just a guy that loves comics, video games and Notre Dame.

Garrett Waller: @fearthegarebear
Local stand up comedian in Colorado; winner of the 2012 Amateur Great American Comedy Festival.

Garrett's Flatulence: No Twitter
The joke "5th member" of the show. You know it when it happens.

Charley McMullen: @CharleyMcMullen
Local stand up comedian in Colorado; Charley also makes films and draws comics.

James De Santos: @thebigguyisin
James is a good friend and funny guy. He's into DC Comics, drinking and is a Detroit Lions fan.

Adam "Scorpius" Jones: @scorpiusjones
Adam is also a good friend of ours and helps fill in. He's an avid Street Fighter player that has an afro. He also mixed our intro/outro music.

Frank Davis: @numbrenditions
Frank helped us out on an episode. He's a friend to us all and enjoys old school video games and is a die hard Broncos fan.

Chris: No Twitter
Chris is a friend that helped us in a couple episodes. Big time gamer and a post-Apocalypse freak.

You'll probably hear more of our friends as our show progresses.

Once again, thanks to all at VTW for having us on. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy the show!
Listen to new episodes of Tales Of Relevant Thought every Sunday at 7PM EST/5PM MST!

Ken

• Administrator
  • Baron
    • Ken's Website
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 04:56:58 PM »

Tell ya what Tom, I'll wrap up some of the details you've given here I post it into your Info thread for you. If you have anything you'd like added, if you have moderation privileges for your board feel free to edit my post, else if you don't yet, ask me to edit something in for you and I will when I have a chance.

I look forward to hearing your show!

Tom Badguy

• Vassal
  • The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »

Sounds good, bro. Thanks!
Listen to new episodes of Tales Of Relevant Thought every Sunday at 7PM EST/5PM MST!